I'm from Long Island, New York. I'm in the 7th grade and I love superheroes, reading, singing, musicals, being silly with my friends and making up words. My favorite subject in school is Social Studies and my favorite color is blue. I call myself a "nerdasaurus" and I'm pretty proud of it. See? Already made up a word! I also like to think I'm a ninja in my spare time.
Now that you know a little about me, I have something so awesome to tell you! Recently, I was given the amazing opportunity to travel all over the world to visit different places, explore beautiful countries and meet new people. While it sounds really great, I started to feel a bit selfish about getting to see so much, but then I realized something: with all of the new technologies today, I could probably share where I go and what I see with you. Then it hit me! ZAP! I could actually take you with me!
We have so much to see and do, so make sure to read my blog and follow me on our journey! This is Mackenzie’s Passport, but we are going to make it our Passport to Education!

No comments:
Post a Comment